- Press Release - In the media
Elior wins CR Award at the Cost Sector Catering Awards
But having ticked the boxes in all areas of the award criteria, we proved that corporate responsibility is just part of what we do. Being judged on;
- Food Traceability, Provenance & Seasonality, such as Elior being the first contract caterer to have Red Tractor accreditation across its business (certifying the origin of produce)
- Staff Safety & Development, including being twice been named a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Company to Work for
- Business ethics, including, The BBFAW 2015 report (Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare) ranked Elior among the top three contract caterers
- Minimising environmental impact, such as Elior’s partnership with Olleco, which puts waste cooking oil to good use – converting it to biofuel, saving 211,402kg of CO2 in just one year
- Support for the community, including how Elior helped transform the RSA Academy Arrow Vale into an OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ rated school.