- News / Press Release - NEWS AND MEDIA
Our Education Business Wins a Health & Vitality Honour for Fab 4
The award was specifically for Team FAB4, and the concepts underpinning it, including;
• Our Food for Thought -messaging on sustainability and wellbeing.
• Our Foodie Fun messaging encouraging children to try new fruit and vegetables, as well as educating them
on the benefits.
• Encouraging children to Try Something New on the menu that they may not have tried before.
• Ensuring access for all by using our own registered dieticians and, creating tailored concepts including The
Knife and Fork campaign.
FAB4 makes learning about nutrition fun for children at key stage one and two. It's based around four colourful and educational characters, all with their own superpowers, interests and expertise. FAB4’s range of learning initiatives, games and resources ensure children of all backgrounds have access to varied, nutritious food – learning something new and having fun with food too!
Congratulations to everyone involved!
You can find out more about Taylor Shaw here https://taylorshaw.com/