Welcoming over 200 guests - including suppliers, clients and finalists – the awards ceremony celebrated talent and commitment across all divisions and regions of the business.
Guests were treated to a spectacular lunch, designed by this year's Elior UK Culinary Competition Grand Finalists, and once again they had the chance to select the winner of the You Made a Difference award in a live vote. The twelve employee accolades also included the Sustainability Contribution and Site Colleague of the Year awards.
Catherine Roe, Elior UK CEO, said: “Congratulations to all of our winners – your hard work and passion to be the best, enjoy what you do and deliver exceptional customer experiences truly represent what Elior is all about. I’m proud to recognise your individual contributions in each award – and you should be too!”
Elior Awards for Excellence Winners 2019
• Customer Service - Claire McNulty, Senior Supervisor, Rangers FC
• eXperience Service Champion - Samara Harvey, Assistant Catering Manager, St Barts
• Chef Award - Cheryl Pattison, Head Chef, BT/EE, Darlington
• Culinary Competition - Jack Shaw, Head Chef, Savills, London
• Star Site – QinetiQ, Scotland
• Special Recognition - Katherine Hannan, Bid Production Manager, The Courtyard
• Site Colleague of the Year - Jessica May Gardiner, Chef de Partie, Waters Micromass, Wilmslow
• Manager of the Year - Anne Rimmer, Chef Manager, Merseyside Police
• Support Services Colleague of the Year - Steve Johncock, Business Analyst, The Courtyard
• You Made a Difference - Sarah McDowall, Cook Supervisor, Intake Primary School, Sheffield
• Apprentice of the Year - Leanne Pendreigh, Duty Manager, Hinxton Hall
• Sustainability Contribution - Philippa Moreton, Chef Manager, Our Lady & St Joseph’s Primary School, County