Join Us - we'll value you like we value our customers
Be part of our story
Our colleagues work in a wide variety of roles including food production and front of house, with others in operational and support functions including, finance, purchasing, legal and marketing.
Be part of our story. Take a look at our vacancies and see how you can become part of our family...
Here's what you can expect
A competitive salary, pension, and generous holiday allowance is just the start. From your very first day with us, you’ll also have access to a wide range of benefits focused on making you feel valued and helping support a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- The option to buy additional holidays - supporting your way of life.
- Free access to mental health first aiders & counselling sessions – supporting you through life’s ups and downs.
- Free access to the 24/7 GP service, nutritional & health experts, financial & legal support - the wellbeing of our teams is key.
- A vast amount of discounts & cashback for supermarkets & retail - reducing your shopping bills.
- A cycle-to-work scheme – keeping your wellbeing and our carbon footprint in mind.
- Discounts for cinemas, restaurants, hotels, holidays and family days out - we want our teams to enjoy life!
- A great variety of opportunities & award-winning development programmes to support your career ambitions – big enough for growth, small enough to feel connected.
- 2 days paid leave for charity work - the community is at the heart of everything we do.
Our People Promise
Our promise to you as an Elior colleague is to value you like we value our customers.
We want you to feel appreciated, supported and fulfilled and we aspire to do this by:
- Offering roles to support your way of life
- Employing people who care
- Trusting you to deliver
- Thanking you for a job well done
- Letting you know what you need to know
- Listening to you
- Providing opportunities for growth and progression
- Supporting you through life’s up and downs
Click Here to watch our colleagues bringing the promise to life!
Equality, diversity & inclusion
We've worked hard to create an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and we are passionate about supporting equality across our entire organisation.
In 2021, we launched a Gender Diversity Pledge. Within this we set some clear objectives to help build on our achievements and show our commitment to greater gender diversity.
When you join the Elior family you will have access to a whole host of career development and learning opportunities. These include online learning, structured courses and mentoring schemes.
You’ll be working alongside some amazing experts in their field, who will provide different perspectives and share what they know, helping you to build your confidence.
Life at Elior
We bring people, businesses, and communities together through our food and service.
We also do this inside our organisation - working hard to create a great place to work where every colleague feels supported, appreciated and fulfilled, providing fantastic opportunities through training, mentoring and career development.
Submit a prospective application
If you can't find a suitable live role why not submit your CV? Our people team will hold your CV on file for 12 months and should a suitable position become available they will be in touch.
We're proud to make Elior an award-winning place to work. Here are just some of our recent awards.