- SK11 6ET
- Treasury Manager
This role will form part of the senior team that works within our financial shared services function that is based in Macclesfield Cheshire.
You will be responsible for the management and development of your own team which consist of both Treasury Assistants and Treasury Analysts.
Your focus in this role will be to take full ownership of banking controls, short and medium-term cash forecasting, cash control monitoring, reporting and analysis and monitoring of KPIs for the Elior UK Group.
As the Treasury Manager you will :
• Manage the bank reconciliation process and ensure that bank flows are matched promptly.
• Ensure that unmatched bank flows are followed up in a timely manner and any areas of concern highlighted accordingly.
• Produce the UK cash flow within the Groupe Elior cash reporting system and report on variances to budget/ forecast.
• Work with the Financial Accounting team to ensure that the Groupe Elior cash reporting system aligns with the overall monthly operating free cash flow statements of the UK Group.
• Manage the relationship with the banking and cash collection providers for the Elior UK Group.
• Manage the relationship with the ATM provider for the Elior UK Group.
• Ensure appropriate contracts and controls are in place for all end user payment mechanisms used across the Elior UK businesses.
• Working with the IT Infrastructure team, assist in ensuring the business maintains PCI compliant.
• Take the lead on all Treasury related projects as required by the business and/or Groupe Elior.
• Production of agreed team metrics, allowing for monitoring of performance.
• Maintain strong balance sheet control over bank accounts, producing appropriate reporting for Senior Finance Management.
• Proactive monitoring of risk across the Elior UK group, with regard to cash loss, ensuring improvements are made to controls and processes where required.
• Initiate and support continuous improvement opportunities within the team.
• Train, develop and manage performance across the team.
In order to be successful in the role you will:
• Continuously looks for ways to improve business process and controls as appropriate to the role.
• Maintains up to date knowledge on banking/ payment applications that are applicable to Elior UK businesses, producing appropriate business updates and training and working pro-actively with Groupe Elior on any potential changes and impacts.
• Works collaboratively with the IT Infrastructure team to ensure that any new payment methods are implemented in a coordinated manner with no detrimental impact to cash reconciliations or recording.
• Has a strong relationship with the account manager for the Elior UK Group bank provider.
• Reviews all Treasury process documentation on a timely basis, updating shared information and communicating as appropriate.
• Passionate about the role and approach all tasks with enthusiasm, dedication, professionalism and care.
• Actively engages with the wider team by sharing best practice, feedback and ideas.
• Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail.
• Ensures all forms of communication are accurate and appropriate.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience of managing a Treasury team and ideally with a professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ ACCA).
• Excellent communicator with ability to solve problems, communicate and influence at all levels.
• Experience of high volume, cash transaction reconciliations.
• SAP FICO knowledge.
• Strong excel skills, with the ability to manipulate late volumes of data to produce business information.
• Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure.
• A team player with a flexible approach to work.
• Warm, friendly and genuine
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £54,000 dependant on experience.
You will also be eligible to receive a bonus of up to 15% dependant on the achievement of KPI's.
As part of your package you will receive
33 days Holidays
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.