Treasury Assistant FTC
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Treasury Assistant FTC
- Fixed-term contract
Maintaining bank reconciliations including investigation and resolving reconciling items, produce month end reports and highlighting risks. Dealing with site queries and new site openings which will include the support services for our cash collection and merchant providers. Carrying out daily treasury activities, which include reporting and assisting the Treasury Analyst and Treasury Manager with a range of tasks and projects.
• Managing portfolio of bank reconciliations and ensure that bank flows are matched promptly
• Ensure that unmatched bank flows are Investigated and followed up in a timely manner and any areas of concern highlighted.
• Month End bank reconciliation reporting and analysis, highlighting risks and issues
• Support sites with cash collection requirements via Elior's nominated cash courier
• Process internal / external transfers and payments
• Manage treasury requirements for new site openings / closures
• Administrate treasury help desk, mail box and ASK system
• Reporting and processing electronic receipts
• Administration of company credit cards and ATM's
• Support sites with best practice for all treasury processes
• Ad hoc tasks that may be required in relation to the treasury function
Skills & Experience:
• Ideally background in Treasury and experience of bank reconciliations
• Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing a high volume of transactions
• Excellent communicator with ability to solve problems, communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels
• Proven ability to work with complex / detailed information with an excellent eye for detail
• Highly organized with excellent, demonstrable Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
• A team player with flexible approach to work and job variety
• Warm, friendly and genuine
Free parking and Subsidised Lunch
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.