Talent & Recruitment Administrator
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Talent & Recruitment Administrator
This is a varied and interesting role covering a number of aspects across the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration relating to recruitment, such as advert posting and validation, and our internal Talent Management system, providing first-line support to the wider business. You will also be supporting the administration of apprenticeship activity across the business.
As Talent & Recruitment Administrator your duties will include:
• Support the day to day recruitment process, including advert postings in our Applicant Tracking System, and assist hiring managers to place vacancies
• Administer Performance & Development campaigns with the direction from the Talent & Resource Manager
• Support with the helpdesk phone line and recruitment inboxes, responding to queries in a timely manner
• Ensure internal tools and guidance materials are kept up to date and accurate
• Support the wider team as required in promoting recruitment, apprenticeships and other initiatives internally
To join us in this position of Talent & Recruitment Administrator, we will look for someone with a willingness to learn. Some of the specific skills we are looking for are:
• Warm, friendly and genuine attitude with excellent all-round communication skills
• Confidence with use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
• Administration experience and use of a HR or recruitment system is desirable
• Highly organised and comfortable with handling routine tasks with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous experience in a busy office environment is preferable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £22,000 per annum, plus lunch subsidy at our offices in Macclesfield.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) - Inc to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.