Talent and Resource Advisor
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Talent and Resource Advisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor to join our small, friendly team based at our head office in Macclesfield, Cheshire. Reporting directly to the Talent and Resourcing Manager, the role is key to supporting in-house recruitment across the business in roles spanning a number of different levels. The role will support and provide cover as required for various talent and resourcing initiatives across the team.
As Talent and Resource Advisor, your responsibilities will include
• Work closely with hiring managers, advising on the most appropriate methods for sourcing in order to provide the highest quality candidate shortlists
• Promote the use of best practice throughout the recruitment cycle
• Use all available recruitment resources to attract, source and process suitable candidates for various catering roles and entry to mid-level head office positions. This includes jobs boards, social media and search activity
• Candidate liaison and management to ensure a great candidate experience of our brand including interaction with social media followers and online reviews
• Use of the ATS system for job advert validation and posting, including external job boards
• Actively promote the ATS and internal candidate sourcing, supporting, and educating Managers in best practice
• Build internal relationships to increase the awareness and use of the central recruitment function
• Supporting the Recruitment Lead with activity as required
• Working with the Recruitment Administrator, support the helpdesk and respond to both telephone and email queries as required
• Support and provide cover in the team as required for various project activities, which may include - ATS Management, Talent Management, Hiring Events, and the production of reports/documents
To join us in this position of Talent and Resource Advisor, we will look for someone with a willingness to learn and take on new activities as we further evolve our recruitment practice. Some of the specific skills we are looking for are:
• Experienced recruiter across a variety of disciplines, with good knowledge of the end to end recruitment process
• Creative and innovative to overcome challenging recruitment markets
• Extensive use of jobs boards and social networks to support candidate attraction and sourcing, particularly LinkedIn Recruiter
• Previous experience of using an ATS
• Strong attention to detail and time-management skills
• Confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
• Experience in a multi-site organisation/catering and hospitality field will be a benefit
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £28,000 per annum, plus lunch subsidy at our offices in Macclesfield.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) - Inc to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.