- Rangers FC, Glasgow, G51
- Suite Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Suite Manager will consist of:
- Lead a team to deliver great great customer experience to our guests.
- Supporting staff to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling stock within suite
- Engage with clients and customers
- Ensure all COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Suite Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Proactive with a ‘can do' attitude
- Hospitality experience desirable
Meals provided on shift
Staff recognition programme
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.