- GU7 2DJ
- Stores Assistant
We currently have a vacancy for a Stores Assistant to join the friendly Catering Team here at Charterhouse School
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
• Provide support to other members of the kitchen team as required.
• Recording temperatures when receiving deliveries and when delivering to other areas on site
• Maintaining stock rotation in the dry stores, fridges & freezers
• Maintaining health & hygiene standards (personal hygiene)
• Reporting any issues with deliveries (i.e items missing, non- deliveries & damages)
• Placing orders in the absence of the Stores Manager
• Helping the Kitchen when necessary
• Respecting the timings set on Rotas and delivery of goods
• Sorting laundry in a timely manner
• Responsible for separating cardboard from general rubbish.
• Keeping the yard tidy
• Keeping all storage areas in a clean and tidy condition
• Attending training as and when necessary
It is essential applicants have a clean, full driving licence.
BabyGap Vouchers for new parents, A day off for your birthday, Get Out Of Work Free cards for exceptional performance, lots of Social Events, Cycle to Work Scheme,Generous Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Long Service Award, A personal career development plan for all employees to allow you to progress, An opportunity to complete an NVQ qualification
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work.
Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.