- Edinburgh, EH12 5PH
- Staffing Manager
• Maintenance of Staff information in MyView.
• Processing new employee information to add them to the correct payroll
• Processing leavers, including confirmation of approved lieu time owed
• Recording sickness & holidays in MyView and tracker
• Processing hours in MyView as per departmental timesheets submitted by departments
• Recording accurate payroll costs in the Rolling Forecast and Accruals sheets
• Point of contact for all staff with pay or Myview queries
• Responsible for supporting employee relations matters within the associated client groups
• Support the delivery of Talent Management and Succession Planning activity to the business
• Support the business in the successful transfer in, and out, of employees under TU(PE) regulations
• Ensure best practice for managing performance with respective client groups by providing sound advice in line with Company policy and current legislation
• Maintenance of HR files including annual Immigration & Asylum checks, annual audit and re-issue of contact details, expression of wish etc
• Issuing of new starter packs, ensuring correct forms are issued, and received completed
• Issuing reminders for 4-week, 10 week and annual reviews for all staff
• Maintain a list of casual staff through ongoing recruitment including advertising and interviewing and ensuring all right to work documents are complete
• Day to day management of the casual workforce including bookings, amendments, issuing of event instructions and uniform requirements
• Performance management of the casual workforce and training given when required
• Administration of recruitment for all departments including placing ads, booking interviews or open days, organising application forms etc
• Assisting all departments with the interview and hiring process
• Liaising with Universities and Colleges to promote the Ibrox Stadium and Rangers Training Ground and Elior as an employer of choice
• Organise and attend job fairs to assist with the recruitment of permanent and casual staff
• Co-ordinating training requirements with all departments and planning the scheduled courses
• Maintenance of Highfield in regard to new staff, adding courses, processing leavers
• Issuing report of Highfield training in progress to all HOD's
• Booking staff on Elior courses through MyView
• Organising external training such as First Aid
• Booking travel or accommodation for staff without an expense account
• Forecasting the costs including travel and accommodation for all training
• Assisting with licence training for staff
• Development and maintenance of department's skills training plans for all roles
• Administration of uniforms for all departments including the orders for new starts, replacement uniforms full time staff
• Keep records of uniform issued to all staff and schedule replacements throughout the year
• CIPD Qualified (desirable but not essential)
• Relevant experience gained in an HR Officer/Advisor role
• Experience of TUPE and change management programmes desirable
• Experience of working within a retail service environment desirable
• Ability to adapt quickly to change
• A self-starter who is self-confident, logical, systematic, and precise
• Excellent communication and relationship skills
• Strong knowledge of Employment Relations and Tribunal matters
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £30,000.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance, 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.