- Prestwick, KA9 2RW
- Site Supervisor
Your key responsibilities as Site Supervisor will consist of:
- Computer literate to take care of all Admin onsite
- Controlling and managing a budget
- Liaise with Group Manager to help achieve financial stability and to help provide service of the highest standard
- Engage with clients and customers
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
- Ensure the Front and Back of house are running efficiently
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Site Supervisor include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Proactive with a ‘can do' attitude
- Contract Catering experience desirable
- Computer Skills must be of a high standard
As part of your package, we are offering a salary of £21,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.