Senior Marketing Manager - Education
- Cheapside EC2V 6JP
- Senior Marketing Manager - Education
Your key responsibilities as the Senior Marketing Manager
will consist of:
· Responsible for developing a 5-year strategy for the Taylorshaw and Edwards & Blake brands to drive profitability, brand awareness and customer experience
· Development of Taylor Shaw & Edwards & Blake branding and promotional materials to ensure the brands are both unique and market leading including the websites and any digital assets. Management of a budget to support this.
· Develop strategy to analyse performance of any brand changes to ascertain the commercial impact and performance and return on investment
· Taking ownership of the development and implementation of annual marketing calendar for each division of the education business, working closely with the menu managers to align to menu changes.
· Create strategic direction for food and brand innovation within the education sector using market and customer insight as well as data to support this innovation
· Support senior operations teams to drive marketing solutions for high profile and value projects within the education division to drive new business wins, sales and profit.
· Good knowledge food trends and government legislation in the specific sector areas including School Food Standards and how to apply this to the sector to maximise sales and profit
· Creation of a digital roadmap for education to ensure we remain market-leading from a technology perspective, including bespoke solutions for each division
· Working with digital teams to develop and optimize Lunch Hound and Breaz. Working with menu managers to ensure all recipes & menus required for the smooth functioning of the applications and the digital teams to optimize user experience and customer journey
· Create streamlined process to ensure that a scalable structure is in place to implement a uniform user experience across all Lunch Hound sites both from a school, parent, teacher and operational perspective
· Management of a graphic design team who will be responsible for developing the creative direction for the education function
· Take the lead role to manage/coordinate implementation of all marketing activity for mobilisations,
· Develop innovative marketing plans and strategies for large sales bids. Work closely with Sales Team and Present the vision and plan.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Senior Marketing Manager include:
Experience and Knowledge: Essential
· Experience of developing an IT system / platform is essential
· Ability to analyse and solve business problems
· Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
· Experience of leading and managing a team
· Excellent communication skills at all levels
· Intermediate level with Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience using the Starchef program or a similar menu management system
· Educated to degree level or equivalent i.e. CIM (Ideally from a marketing discipline with experience of managing a specific brand)
· 5 years’ experience within the contract catering/foodservice marketing industry
· Knowledge of the education catering, hospitality or service industry with a passion for customer experience
· Knowledge and experience of how to optimize digital and social media platforms
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Must be able and confident in presenting to an educated and diverse audience
· Patience, with a focus on seeing the job through to a conclusion
· Organised, with the ability to work to fixed deadlines
Experience and Knowledge: Desirable
· Degree level education
· Experience of working with 3rd party software providers
· Superb interpersonal and influencing skills
· Strong investigative and diagnostic skills
· Outstanding organisational skills
· Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving mentality strong attention to detail and quality
· Flexible and adaptable in style and approach
· Strong commercial awareness
· Capable of working on own initiative as well as within a team
· Empathy with end users demonstrating patience and understanding
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus potential subject to completion of company and individual KPI.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.