Senior Finance Manager FP&A
- Cheapside, EC2V 6JP
- Senior Finance Manager FP&A
Your key responsibilities as the Financial Manager will consist of:
- Lead in conjunction with Head of FPA, the annual reporting processes for the UK (Budget, Forecasts and Rolling Outlooks)
- Leading a review and roll out of reporting changes to include operational and financial dashboards for use by both group and the UK leadership team
- Frequent consolidation of budget's, forecasts and rolling outlooks
- Consolidation of the results for the UK business, providing all required financial insight for the Group to ensure all financial risks and opportunities are managed
- Review and streamlining of current FP&A processes
- Develop an understanding of BO reporting and provide innovation to the central reporting of Elior UK
- Manage and support multiple ad-hoc projects and requests
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Financial Manager include:
- 3 years + Qualified with experience in similar role
- A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as is required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent excel modelling skills
- SAP, Business Objects and Hyperion – experience of reporting from these systems preferable
As part of your package, we are offering a generous salary which will be discussed at interview.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.