Senior Catering Supervisor
- Sunderland, SR6 0GL
- Senior Catering Supervisor
Your key responsibilities as the Senior Catering Supervisor will consist of:
- Proactive management of team for area of responsibility. Responsible for assisting in the recruitment process and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
- Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team has a thorough and up-to-date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- To support innovative menu planning and design of food service within a specified budget.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Senior Catering Supervisor include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven team leader experience
- Experience in catering is essential for this role
- Experience of running large events
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.