- Slough, SL2 4FJ
- Second Chef
Your key responsibilities as second chef will consist of:
- Ensure all company documentation is completed
- Deliver and cook good homemade meals
- Excellent customer service and engagement with our residents.
- Driving the team to ensure excellent delivery of all aspects of role daily
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future second chef include:
- Min 3 years experience within a care environment
- Dedication to our residents to deliver
- Level 3 in Food Safety and Health and Safety is an advantage
- Commitment to the role as we operate 365 days a year
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £12 per hour,
*This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance , 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays).
You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.*
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.