- Wimbledon, KT1 3PB
- Sales Manager
Plough Lane- Home to AFC Wimbledon League 1 London Football team, there has never been a more exciting time to join this team. Plough lane is a brand-new stadium which has just finished the construction of a £32 million new home. There are 8 hospitality boxes, two lounges and a huge event space. The hall is one of the crown jewels and includes a mezzanine level. For a conference, it can host up to 700 people and can easily sit 500 people for dinner.
Summary of Role
Generate sales to achieve the unit sales budget(s) and profitability targets across C&B and Hospitality. Grow the business to enhance sales and profitability levels for the future. Manage and motivate the sales team.
As Sales Manager for Elior we look for the following:
• Generate sales by seeking every opportunity to sell the venue in order to achieve the Venue Sales Budget and profitability targets
• Seek every opportunity to sell the venue, thinking creatively and generating new ideas, in order to grow the business and enhance revenue and profitability for the unit in future years
• Produce and implement a strategic sales & marketing plan for both C&B and hospitality business annually
• To liaise and work closely with the client's marketing department to ensure all branded marketing is approved at club level prior to print and/or distribution
• To implement the company's sales standards and procedures and actively monitor to ensure all set criteria are met
• To grow, manage and build an agreed number of local/national sales agents and local/ national corporates with a cohesive sales strategy to deliver the budgeted sales
• Manage and build an effective, motivated, respectful, trusted and stable sales team by giving clear direction, sharing information and employee involvement
• Recruit, manage, induct, train, motivate and appraise staff to promote excellent employee relations in line with Company policies/procedures, legislation and the Investors in People standards. All staff to have annual appraisal with SMART objectives and Personal Development Plans agreed which are reviewed quarterly and updated
• Comply with all statutory and company policies and procedures to enhance employee engagement and retention and ensure the Company retains Investors in People accreditation
• Fully comply with all Company and client policies, site rules, statutory regulations and working practices
• Ensure that all sales staff project a positive, approachable, friendly and professional image to enhance client and customer retention and assist the organisation in winning new business
• Build and enhance long– term client relationships
As Sales Manager for Elior we look for the following:
• Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a large and diverse team with fairness and empathy. Able to create and implement economically sustainable solutions to the benefit of the Client and Elior UK.
• Ability to work within a high-pressured environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team. Anticipates and takes advantage of internal and external factors, for the long-term commercial benefit for Elior UK.
• Committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of innovation, commitment and dynamism. Has courage to promote and foster independent decision making throughout the team, enabling individual and team growth by learning from mistakes.
• Able listen with empathy enabling impartial judgement, quickly establishing trust and rapport. Being an exemplary role model. Delivering unequivocally client and customer promises and contractual compliance through delivering operational excellence within your teams.
• 2 years' experience in similar environment is essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are offering a salary of £36,500 per annum.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment.
As General Manager, you are also eligible for Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers. There is the option to purchase up to 5 additional days holiday. You can receive a range of discounts on EE Mobile Contracts, at Nissan Motors, AA breakdown cover and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
We focus on our colleagues and hold Elior Annual Awards Events, recognition schemes every month plus training and career progression through the Academy and Apprenticeship qualifications.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.