- Sunderland, SR5 1SU
- Sales Manager
As Sales Manager for Elior we look for the following:
- Generate sales by seeking every opportunity to sell the venue in order to achieve the Venue Sales Budget and profitability targets
- Seek every opportunity to sell the venue, thinking creatively and generating new ideas, in order to grow the business and enhance revenue and profitability for the unit in future years
- Produce and implement a strategic sales & marketing plan for both C&B and hospitality business annually
- To liaise and work closely with the client's marketing department to ensure all branded marketing is approved at club level prior to print and/or distribution
-To implement the company's sales standards and procedures and actively monitor to ensure all set criteria are met
-To grow, manage and build an agreed number of local/national sales agents and local/ national corporates with a cohesive sales strategy to deliver the budgeted sales
- Manage and build an effective, motivated, respectful, trusted and stable sales team by giving clear direction, sharing information and employee involvement
- Recruit, manage, induct, train, motivate and appraise staff to promote excellent employee relations in line with Company policies/procedures, legislation and the Investors in People standards. All staff to have annual appraisal with SMART objectives and Personal Development Plans agreed which are reviewed quarterly and updated
- Comply with all statutory and company policies and procedures to enhance employee engagement and retention and ensure the Company retains Investors in People accreditation
- Fully comply with all Company and client policies, site rules, statutory regulations and working practices
- Ensure that all sales staff project a positive, approachable, friendly and professional image to enhance client and customer retention and assist the organisation in winning new business
- Build and enhance long- term client relationships
As Sales Manager for Elior we are looking for the following:
The ideal candidate will come with experience of selling events from a Venue or a hotel, you will have previous experience of selling MICE and developing revenue streams to ensure the venue achieves its sales targets.
- Ideally, you will have 2 years' experience in a similar environment
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office is advantageous
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £32,000 per annum. The successful candidate will also receive a bonus on the achievement of your KPI's.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.