Sales & Events Co-ordinator x2
- Manchester M4 3BG
- Sales & Events Co-ordinator x2
The Sales and Events Co-ordinator will be responsible for developing new and existing business to grow C&E revenue. Delivering innovative solutions to potential clients in line with business objectives and Elior UK standards to achieve and maximise targets. Account manage existing clients to encourage repeat business and drive enquiries through pro-active sales activity.
As Sales and Events Co-ordinator for Elior you will be expected to:
• Prospecting potential clients
• Responding appropriately to incoming enquiries and chasing to conclusion
• Adaptable, while able to confirm strictly to Elior UK procedures
• Highly organised and able to deal with all tasks, to see a job through to completion
• Ensure bookwork and written communication is completed accurately and to specified deadlines
• Prepare quotes, contracts and event proposals for conference and vents of all types, including internal
• Ensure all duties are up to date and completed to the highest standard
• Liaise with all key departments and roles including Sales, Food and Beverage / Conference and Banqueting / Hospitality
• Create signage and menus as required
• Deal with all feedback, escalating as per SLA
• Complete all event and sales admin tasks
• Prepare and submit on the required format all budgetary information and updates as required
• Ensure profit margins are maintained and agreed costs are not exceeded through effective control systems
• To attend daily / weekly briefing sessions and departmental meetings when required
• To comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health, and safety, hygiene, licensing and employment
As Events Sales Co-ordinator, we look for the following:
· Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role
· Building relationships to encourage loyalty from clients
· Communication skill and presentation skills at all levels
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offers a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions, and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.