Retail Catering Supervisor
- Nottingham NG5 1PB
- Retail Catering Supervisor
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Supervisor will consist of:
- Proactively managing the team. Assisting in recruitment and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team up to date product and service knowledge.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Supervisor include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven team leader experience
- Experience in catering is essential for this role
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring a fresh and different approach to food services for visitors and staff in some of the most renowned hospitals. We focus on customers first, on their needs and circumstances and provide a retail experience distinguished by warmth of service, and customer empathy. Join the team and be part of a service that gives back to our community.