Retail Catering Manager
- Oxford, OX3 7LE
- Retail Catering Manager
As a Catering Manager for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control
- Accountable for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Catering Manager include:
- Have extensive experience working in an catering environment, specifically within a management role
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ Level 2 in Catering for the Hospitality Industry
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring a fresh and different approach to food services for visitors and staff in some of the most renowned hospitals. We focus on customers first, on their needs and circumstances and provide a retail experience distinguished by warmth of service, and customer empathy. Join the team and be part of a service that gives back to our community.