Relief Chef Manager
- Relief Chef Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Relief Chef will consist of:
- Proactively manage catering teams
- Recruiting, training, supporting and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client
- Ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Relief Chef include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven leadership ability
- Proactive and ‘hands on' approach
- Catering experience essential with chef skills
- Contract catering is desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £26,000, plus Expenses and Mobile Phone.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.