Relief Chef / Cook
- Pudsey, LS28 5SG
- Relief Chef / Cook
Your key responsibilities as the Relief Chef will consist of:
- Proactively manage catering teams
- Recruiting, training, supporting and people development to deliver an efficient, high-quality service to Elior UK, customer and client
- Ensuring ongoing team communications,
- Maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Relief Chef include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing a team
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven leadership ability
- Proactive and ‘hands on' approach
- Catering experience essential with chef skills
- Contract catering is desirable
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday included in your wage.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.