People Services Assistant
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- People Services Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the People Services Assistant will consist of:
- Manage the Payroll mailboxes
- Log incoming communication (emails and phone calls) and deal with accordingly- distributing as necessary
- Prepare and ensure that all outgoing post is actioned promptly including payslips
- Preparing and responding to Respond to reference requests in a timely fashion
- Completing daily and weekly filing in line with company procedures
- Ensure all general administrative duties are up to date and completed to the highest standard
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
- Work effectively with the payroll team to ensure work is prioritised according to operational need
- Logging tax and payroll documentation
- Escalating priority tasks to Team Leader or Payroll colleagues when necessary
- Take calls and deal with queries as and when they come in, this does mean you get a wide range of calls on a day to day basis
- Assist managers and employees with the use of our manager self-service system
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future People Services Assistant include:
- Warm friendly genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Able to collate and process information accurately and with consistency
- Adaptable, whilst able to confirm strictly to Elior UK procedures
- Highly organised able to deal with routine tasks with persistence to see a job through to conclusion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience in an administrative role would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £18,500 per annum.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) - Inc to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.