Operations Compliance Manager – UK Wide
- Birmingham, B1
- Operations Compliance Manager – UK Wide
Operations Compliance Manager
This newly created role sits within our Caterplus division, supporting the entire Hanover operation. Hanover is a nationwide scheme that covers care homes, including assisted living.
This role is vital to the ongoing success of the scheme, by way of instilling uniformity and compliance throughout the operation. The role requires extensive travel throughout the UK, as Hanover has over 60 sites.
The main focus of this role is to ensure compliance throughout the scheme, covering legal legislation, food safety, service levels and quality standards.
This is your opportunity to join one of the UK's leading contract caterers – Elior UK! Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join!
• Accountability of the eXperience customer service programme within Hanover and ensuring that this culture is embedded across the business
• Accountability to ensure that centres of excellence are delivering consistently high service standards and 100% compliance to contract specification
• Accountability of company and client audits
• Accountability of ensuring all legal legislation is adhered to
• Development and promotion of ‘The Anchorhanover way' establishing in every site
• Proven track record of high audit scores
• Experience of developing people and working within a multi-site environment
• Experience of working with attention to detail
• Knowledge of Elior food safety and health and safety manuals
• Knowledge of all legal legislation
£33,000 Plus Benefits
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.