- Cheapside, London
- Marketing Executive
Your key responsibilities as the Marketing and Communications Executive will consist of:
- Create new and innovative brands and sub brands to take to market from a design, food and marketing perspective
- Develop brand partnership strategy and pipeline working with key stakeholders to identify opportunities and bring them to the business including new brands, chefs, concepts and products
- Prepare and submit marketing briefs to food development team including competitor insight, menu analysis and trend information
- Deliver creative briefs to creative agencies and designers sharing the company vision for branding and point of sale
- Track progress of briefs and ensure delivery to time and within budget
- Once an initiative is signed off, support successful implementation through cross-functional teams
- Course correction where testing and learning has been applied to commercial initiatives and changes need to be made in order to optimise
- Maintain brand support material for the brand or brands, including brand standards and matrices
- Monitor competitor activity (new products, promotions and pricing) on a regular basis to support proposals and highlight any opportunities to the Director of innovation
- Ensure internal and external (client) collateral is up to date
The skills, experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Marketing and Communications Executive include:
- Some experience of using brand, range, display and space and upselling to drive brand performance and deliver commercial results
- Knowledge of external and competitor trends in the food and beverage and/or grocery industry (depending on brands allocated)
- Experience with design and food briefs
- Good understanding of the operational reality in sites including equipment, space, and layout, etc
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and brand and category management systems
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with a good eye for design
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to work at pace and effectively prioritise competing demands on time
- Strong investigative and diagnostic skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable in style and approach
- Capable of working on own initiative as well as within a team
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £30,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.