Management Accounts Team Leader
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Management Accounts Team Leader
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join.
Your key responsibilities as the Management Accounts Team Leader will consist of:
- Produce profit and loss accounts for customer key contracts
- Ensure contracts are operating in conjunction with contract summary terms
- Ensure client invoicing is accurate vs sales reported by sites
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Develop a strategy your team will use to reach its goal
- Collaborate to Management Accounts Dept strategy for continuous improvement
- Provide any training that your team members need
- Communicate clear instructions to your team members
- Listen to team members' feedback
- Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed
In addition, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customers key contracts and duties will include:
- Preparation, reviewing and reporting of monthly Management and Financial Accounting Reporting (incl. trading accounts)
- Stock analysis related to sites
- Reporting/auditing of trading accounts month/year end
- Review costs to ensure costs are reported in the correct operational departments/business units/cost-profit centres
- Be dependent on your resourcefulness and ability to influence and partner with finance teams and the business units together with non-finance managers
- Ensure that all reports generated are accurate and timely and that only relevant reports are issued
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Management Accounts Team Leader include:
- Solid accounting skills - AAT qualified, working towards CIMA/ACCA
- Management Accounting experience and ideally 5 years' experience team leading
- Strong IT skills
- Good understanding of VAT legal requirements
- Experience of working to tight deadlines (peak activity) and managing a high volume of transactions in short deadlines
- Diligent and accurate
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for service, warm, friendly and genuine with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A talent for motivating and developing people
- Ability to build and retain great working relationships across the business
- The ability to build and retain great working relationships across the business
- A proactive and innovative approach to initiate and support continuous improvement
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.