Learning & Development Business Partner
- Bristol, BS1
- Learning & Development Business Partner
You will be joining a friendly, dynamic team, initially focusing on specific client groups.
This is a field based role.
As Learning & Development Business Partner you will be responsible for developing and implementing key Learning initiatives for the personal and professional development of our colleagues and to enhance the performance of the business. Support the Head of People Development in planning and developing strategic projects for Elior UK.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Learning & Development Business Partner for Elior you will be expected to:
• Responsible for identifying development & training needs for both our teams and our individuals.
• Providing creative, innovative, bespoke and relevant learning solutions to develop knowledge, behaviour, soft skills and attitudes.
• Creation and implementation of learning and development plans for key populations.
• Facilitation and delivery of learning interventions as needed
• Responsible for evaluation of cost-effective learning interventions to support current and future business strategy.
• Responsible for promoting Elior UK as Preferred Employer through supporting, coaching, mentoring and training teams to engage colleagues and develop leadership at all levels, through personal and professional development.
• Support the Head of People Development to deliver Elior UK strategic learning objectives.
• Guide and support the creation of a high quality performance service leadership culture
• Support the delivery of Talent Management and Succession Planning activity to the business
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the Elior Academy by leading and participating on cross-functional project work and policy development.
• Contribute to the sales tender process.
As Learning & Development Business Partner we look for the following:
• CIPD Qualified (desirable but not essential) and or Certificate in Training Practice
• Relevant experience gained in an Learning & Development role
• Experience in the design & delivery of experiential training materials, with a proven ability to write and develop tailored leadership development programmes which deliver tangible return on investment
• Experienced in supporting apprenticeships and managing apprenticeship providers
• Delivered L&D solutions from start to finish i.e. from TNA through to evaluation
• Experience of working within a retail service environment desirable
• To be an advocate of change with a proven track record of taking innovative ideas through to great execution
• Be confident in delivering content in engaging style
• To be a naturally confident communicator able to engage across all levels of a business.
• Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
• Strong facilitation and coaching skills.
• Experience in E-learning systems
Flexibility to travel and due to the nature of the role you will be required to accommodate occasional overnight stays throughout the UK.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £43,000 per annum plus a performance related bonus.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, company car, life insurance (x4), 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.