- London, EC2Y 8HQ
- Kitchen Porter
Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter will consist of:
- Daily cleaning of all catering areas
- Removal of refuse
- Maintaining cleanness of the Kitchen and Back of House equipment in the highest possible standard
- Incorporating knowledge gained on the internal and external training to promote a safe environment to your colleagues, contractors and clients
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter include:
- Team player
- Flexibility (rota 5 out of 7 but depending on business needs)
- Willingness to learn
- Understanding of COSHH
- Understanding of Food Safety and Health & Safety at work
As part of your package, we are offering an hourly rate of £10.85 per hour.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Staff food on the shift and free access to our client gym.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.