- Kingston Upon Thames,, KT2 7LB
- Kitchen Porter
Key Role Accountabilities
• Responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
• Ensuring kitchen area meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies.
• Responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness in all areas in the kitchen and associated equipment, and completion of cleaning records sheet.
• Responsible for assisting in basic food preparation as required in compliance with Elior UK food safety guidelines.
• To maintain client and company confidentiality and security at all times.
• To ensure that site records are maintained for the following areas: COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees
- Previous experience is desirable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £9.80 per hour, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.