- Sunderland, SR5 1SU
- Kitchen Assistant/Porter
Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter will consist of:
- Supporting the chefs in running and organising the kitchen, while maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen; washing and drying dishes and kitchen utensils
- Ensuring a full area of responsibility is appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensuring that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
Rate of pay is in line with national minimum wage.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offers a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.