- Northwich, CW8 4QL
- Kitchen Assistant/Porter
Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu
- To clean down kitchen after service
- To assist the kitchen team with food preparation and service
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter include:
- Genuine interest and interaction with primary school children
- A great team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
- Pension scheme
- Full uniform provided
- Working term time only
- Career progression
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.