- Ealing, W5 5RF
- Kitchen Assistant/Porter
With approximately 800 daily customers on site this is a site with opportunity for service and food innovation and creativity supporting the managers with the tidiness & cleaning of the restaurant as well as kitchen tasks.
As Kitchen assistant you will be responsible for the cleaning of the kitchen area and some tasks of the front of house. You will be looking into dealing with receipting of the delivery, the tidiness of the stores as well as assisting the chefs.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Kitchen Assistant you will:
- Responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
- Ensuring kitchen area meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies.
- Responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness in all areas in the kitchen and associated equipment and completion of cleaning record sheets.
- Responsible for assisting in basic food preparation as required in compliance with Elior UK food safety guidelines.
As Kitchen Assistant for Elior we look for …
- Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills.
- Adaptable whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures.
- Establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
- Adaptable, able to maintain the highest quality of service whilst working within standard operating procedures and rules.
Rate of pay £8.21 per hour.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.