- Bristol, BS1 5DB
- Kitchen Assistant/Porter
Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Support the kitchen team with food preparation, deliveries and day to day running of the business.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen Assistant/Kitchen Porter include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience in a fast paced events and café is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- Initiative and willingness to learn and develop
This role will begin as a casual hourly paid position with the aim to train and grow the successful applicant. This will potentially lead to gaining a full time, permanent contract within the team. Straight shifts only- no split shifts.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Within our concessions business we continously develop our offer and keep ahead of competition through innovative catering and hospitality offers. Our concessions sites aim to make every customer experience memorable. Away from the standard 9 til 5, these sites allow for flexibility and offer real opportunity for growth in a hospitality career.