- Ealing, W5 5RF
- Kitchen Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Kitchen Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- working to productions
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Kitchen Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A great team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
- sandwich making
As part of your package, we are offering an hourly rate of £9.00.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.