- Cambridgeshire CB10 1RQ
- Kitchen Assistant
With up to 2500 daily customers on site this is a busy site that demands exemplary service standards.
Summary of Role
As Kitchen Assistant you will ensure that the kitchen and back of house areas are clean, tidy and well maintained to the required standard in accordance with Company procedures and Food Safety and H&S legislation.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Kitchen Assistant for Elior you will be expected to:
• Responsible for collecting and checking deliveries as required and placing them in the appropriate storage areas.
• Ensuring kitchen area meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies.
• Responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness in all areas in the kitchen and associated equipment and completion of cleaning record sheets.
• Responsible for assisting in basic food preparation as required in compliance with Elior UK food safety guidelines.
As Kitchen Assistant we look for the following:
• Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills.
• Adaptable whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures.
• Establish strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintain a professional image at all times.
• Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion.
• Adaptable, able to maintain the highest quality of service whilst working within standard operating procedures and rules.
£9.00 per hour
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.