Junior Receptionist Conference Centre
- Cambridge CB10 1RQ
- Junior Receptionist Conference Centre
Ensuring that all reception duties are completed on a daily basis to a high standard, being friendly and informative at all times to delegates/conference organisers and clients, to have good knowledge of the computer booking systems and procedures that are in place and being able to communicate effectively via written and verbal means to all departments/management that need to know
Operational or Process
• To go through the daily checklists to ensure reception duties are completed
• Be responsible for cleanliness and Health and Safety of oneself, colleagues and the conference centre reception area
• To be efficient and well organised within your department and to work closely with the rest of the receptions small team
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative during busy and quiet periods of the business
• Deliver high standards of customer service at all times
• Deal with all queries and comments in a prompt and professional manner
• Always acknowledge delegates/clients presence immediately and assist with any needs in which they may have
• Promote a professional rapport with delegates and the client
• Attend staff meetings and undertake training as and when
• Maintain security and integrity of the clients site
You must have your own transport, be flexible and willing to learn. Reception is open from 7am until 10pm and shifts will vary with the whole reception team to ensure there is sufficient cover at all times.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Receptionist include:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience of working on own initiative
• Good team player
• Enthusiastic and willing to develop own skills
• Demonstrate an understanding for quality and show attention to detail
• Confident when using a computer and office equipment
Excellent standard of communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills Microsoft packages
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent working in a team or alone
- Previous experience in a similar role/administration
Working 5 days over 7. Uniform, meals and parking all provided.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.