IT Project Manager
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- IT Project Manager
Elior is a multi-award-winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK, we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites. Elior has been awarded The Sunday times top 25 employers to work for. We take our corporate social responsibility very seriously and lead the way in initiatives to reduce our carbon foot print, our waste and to protect the environment. We continue to strive to stream line business with new ways of working and the investment of new technologies to drive efficiencies within our business.
As part of this continued drive to enhance our business efficiencies and performance, we are looking to recruit an IT Project Manager to come and work within our business, allowing us to take the next step in our development. In this role, you will in an integral part of the IT team, supporting our specialists in the planning, testing, integration, and roll out of new technologies and software for the business.
You will ideally come from an IT background and will have worked within the role of project manager or business analyst previously. You will have experience of managing projects from start to completion, working with stakeholders to continually analyse the effectiveness and suitability of the project in order to meet the needs of the business. You will be very commercially aware with experience of managing financial budgets to ensure each project comes in as costed.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of ensuring Elior achieves their strategic goals over the next 5 years to remain at the top of their game with the very best technologies to support our operational teams and to maximise our performance.
Responsibilities for the Role
• You will be responsible for working with the senior IT management team to deliver projects introducing new technologies and systems that improve efficiencies and performance in line with the Elior business plan.
• You will work to manage project budgets, status reporting and communications, risk and issue management to ensure successful delivery projects.
• You will use Project management methodologies, systems and practices to plan and execute all project in an agreed time frame that is in line with the company's requirements
• You will manage communication with senior stakeholders of the business and the leadership teams on the progress of each projects, its implication their business stream and advise on completion time lines.
• You will liaise with our internal IT team on all integration elements of each project in order to identify the resource needed to ensure effective roll out.
• You will manage 3rd party supplier relationships and interactions to ensure their execution of the project is in line with project plans and timeframes.
• You will facilitate user acceptance training with key user groups across the company to ensure the smooth embedding of new software with all areas of the business.
• You will compile feedback and advice to the IT support teams on any changes that need to be made to ensure the project is a success.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for include:
• Experience of managing projects from conception to delivery
• Ability to demonstrate experience in leading, inspiring and motivating a large and diverse team through matrix management
• Proven experience of working closely and successfully with stakeholders
• Confidence in managing budgets and commercial aspects of projects
• Working with Third Party partners to deliver projects.
• Prince 2 ideally qualified or working to a suitable alternative desirable
• Experience of working within an IT environment
Other benefits for the position
As part of our package the position comes with a salary of up to £40000.00 dependant on experience. This role also comes with 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays, life assurance, and a 15% bonus based on the achievement of business objectives.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.