- Macclesfield, SK116ET
- HR Advisor
This pivotal HR Advisor role suits a dynamic and tenacious HR professional that can add real value to this established team.
With a workforce of over 12,000 you will form part of a team that provides support and guidance to the entire business - with this in mind, ER experience is a prerequisite for this role.
What's in it for you I hear you ask? Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector. Providing clear routes for progression for ambitious colleagues, as well as professional training and apprenticeship courses that will complement your career path.
Provide a best practice approach to all Human Resources activity via the HR Service Desk, whilst contributing to the overall delivery of the UK & Group HR Plan. Adopting a flexible approach that involves confidently handling day to day employee relation activity across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the delivery of a range of HR services via the HR Service Desk.
• Coach, develop & upskill Line Managers & Operators to ensure that they are confident and competent to handle day-to-day employee relations activity on site (i.e. disciplinaries, grievances, absence, performance etc.)
• Ensure any assigned employee relations cases are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the strategic objectives of the HR Function by participating in cross-functional project work.
• Support the wider HR Team in the delivery of HR training and the promotion of diversity and inclusion.
• Ensure that the wider HR Team receive monthly employment law Updates / notification of any legislation changes, which may affect Elior UK.
• Background in HR is essential, ideally with general ER experience. CIPD qualification is desirable but is not essential.
• The ability to adapt your style to engage with your audience, setting the bar high with excellent customer service
• Excellent communicator with ability to solve problems, communicate with & influence stakeholders at all levels
• Proven ability of being able to prioritise tasks, complete tasks in a timely manner and have an excellent eye for detail
• Highly organised with excellent demonstrable IT and Microsoft Office skills
• A team player with a flexible approach to work and job variety
• Warm, friendly and genuine
As part of your package, we are offering a salary £26,000
This role also comes with a company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) - Inc to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.