- York,YO10 5FD
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a housekeeping role at one of our Independent living sites, the ideal candidate would have previous experience of housekeeping or cleaning and be enthusiastic and personable as well as being reliable, well presented and thorough.
As well as housekeeping duties, you will be expected to interact with clients and tenants and the ideal the candidate must be a people person
Auden House-York -YO10 5FD
Summary of Role
The Housekeeper will be reporting to the Chef Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the standards of presentation and delivery are best in class.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Housekeeper you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out cleaning duties as laid out by the contract requirements and as allocated by the Head Housekeeper or Duty Manager.
• Ensuring that the COSHH regulations are adhered to.
• Ensuring safe use of chemicals during the cleaning process.
• Observing all company policies on security and Health and Safety.
• This role is mainly morning hours, but some flexibility is needed regarding afternoon working hours, specifically to cover holidays.
• An outstanding eye for detail, whilst being a team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong background in Housekeeping.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.