- Cambridge, CB10 1RQ
- Housekeeper Cleaner
As a housekeeper/cleaner
• Clean a section of check out and occupied rooms per day to standard set by client
• Complete extra and deep cleaning as required in line with client standards
• Responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues
• Ensuring correct Elior procedures and standards are upheld at all times
• Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally
• To ensure that COSHH & H&S regulations are adhered to & any incidents are reported
• To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and room security at all times
As housekeeper for Elior we look for …
• Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills
• Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures
• Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times
• Be adaptable to work within a team and alone
• Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion at a high standard
• Adaptable, able to maintain the highest quality of service with a great attention to detail whilst working within standard operating procedures
As part of your package, we are offering £9 per hour, working 20-25 hours per week, free meals on duty, uniform provided and free parking
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.