- Cambridge, CB10 1QY
Housekeeper – Conference Centre
We are seeking a candidate for the role of housekeeper, cleaning a section of bedrooms, and public areas at our Conference Centre, Hinxton Hall. This is a busy role and requires someone who is adaptable and flexible, working both within a team and alone.
Conference Centre, Hinxton Hall, Cambridgeshire
Summary of Role
As Housekeeper you will be required to clean bedrooms, corridors & public areas to a high standard & in line with client and Elior UK procedures. Working within a friendly team you will need to adapt to working alone but also sometime with casual and agency workers
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As housekeeper you will
• Clean a section of check out and occupied rooms per day to standard set by client
• Complete extra and deep cleaning as required in line with client standards
• Responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues
• Ensuring correct Elior procedures and standards are upheld at all times
• Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally
• To ensure that COSHH & H&S regulations are adhered to & any incidents are reported
• To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and room security at all times
As housekeeper for Elior we look for …
• Warm, friendly and genuine with excellent all round communication skills
• Adaptable, whilst able to conform strictly to Elior UK procedures
• Establishes strong relationships with colleagues and customers and maintains a professional image at all times
• Be adaptable to work within a team and alone
• Methodical, thorough with persistence to see a job through to conclusion at a high standard
• Adaptable, able to maintain the highest quality of service with a great attention to detail whilst working within standard operating procedures
Experience and Qualifications
As Housekeeper we look for …
• A high standard of customer service as a minimum
• Experience of working within a housekeeping role would be ideal but not essential as full training will be given
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, Be enthusiastic, flexible and willing to develop own skills
• Experience of working on own initiative and good team player with a "Can Do" attitude
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.