- London, EC2A 2DA
- Hospitality Waitress/Waiter
A Hospitality Waitress/Waiter is responsible for delivering Hospiatlity services in a corporate environment in a professional, warm, friendly and genuine manner. Also responsible for preparing and serving a range of beverages, working lunches, buffets & formal lunches with client requirements and Elior UK standards.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
As Hospitality Waitress/Waiter for Elior you will be expected to:
• Ensure a smooth & in the correct time frame service of meeting rooms requirements
• Provide a high standard level of service in a professional manner
• Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
• Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and Hospitality Brochure in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
• Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
• Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
• Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
• Maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times
• Previous proven experience in Hospitality or Restaurant/Hotel
• Demonstrate a can do attitude and go the extra mile
• Great attention for details
• Good team player with great communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
• Ability to multitask
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
• Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
• Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
• Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
• Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
• Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
£21,500.00/annum gross salary
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work.
Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.