- NW1 6AA
- Hospitality Supervisor
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Supervisor will consist of
- Support the Manager in ensuring that effective quality of service is provided to the standard of the client, customers and company.
- Support the Manager in ensuring that budgeted financial requirements are fulfilled to both the client and company satisfaction
- In line with the Managers ensuring that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation, client and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times.
- Ensure that administration is maintained to the highest standards on a consistent basis by supporting the Manager and covering in his absence.
- Adapting to the day-to-day business demand.
- To ensure day-to-day running of ALL hospitality requests by client and customers are carried out by the team to the highest standards possible.
- To plan, prepare, serve, clear and complete catering events when required.
- To liaise with Kitchen and Management on daily basis to ensure smooth running and order of service.
- To learn and follow the Standards Operational Manual and ensure the rest of the department also complies (includes Causals and Agency).
- Ensure all front of house areas are organized, arranged and maintained to the company standards and specifications.
- Manage wine cellar and wine consumption.
- Responsible for weekly stocktakes.
- Ordering of F&B and Disposable products from nominated suppliers keeping good stock control.
- Responsible for equipment stocktakes.
- Monitoring any light equipment breakages.
- Responsible for the team to maintain all light equipment clean/polished for all catering requests.
- Responsible for hospitality store rooms to be kept well organised and clean.
- Ensure that all FOH staff is well groomed, uniforms are presentable, clean and ironed at all time.
- Ensure that a fair and justified action plan is carried out on all staff to the betterment of site, individual and company.
- Ensure attendance of all relevant training and development courses for self and promotion or staff requirements. This may include operations meetings.
- Ensure communication lines are maintained with Client / Manager /Operations Manager and staff with company matters.
- Ensure that staff are able to relate to current policies and procedures to ensure quality service and ownership of tasks.
- Ensure that staff are committed to their job roles to provide a consistent high quality service.
- Lead by example and maintain good positive attitude toward the client and the company and motivating the staff.
- To assist with the development of company and self to ensure continuous pro-active progression.
- Responsible for FOH cleaning duties and coalition of paperwork to be signed and filed.
- Ensuring that all H&S and Food Hygiene documents are carried out and ensuring best practice is followed on a daily basis.
- Introduction of all Agency and New
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Assistant include:
- Excellent customer service
- Great team player
- Good communication skills
- Catering experience
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25000 per annum
This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme, a great cycle to work scheme, workplace pension, life Assurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service, great benefits for you and your family and day off for your birthday!
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Lexington is a team of vibrant and creative individuals who deliver excellent food and service, creating an environment where people can have fun and be the best they can at work. Set up in 2002, Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that puts people at the heart of the business. We have over 1,500 employees in our team and an enviable client portfolio in London and the South East of England.