Hospitality & Event Supervisor
- Bristol, BS1 5LL
- Hospitality & Event Supervisor
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality and Event Supervisor may consist of:
- Responding appropriately to incoming enquiries via phone and email and chasing to a conclusion when required
- Conducting site show rounds
- Liaise with external suppliers, prepare quotes, contracts and event proposals for events of all types, including internal and external
- Produce event detailed planners (including catering, cost, invoicing details, itinerary, room set up, entertainment, AV etc.)
- Conducting menu tasting while planning the event with the client
- Actively identify marketing and promotion opportunities
- Develop events from proposal right up to delivery, including set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality and Event Supervisor include:
- Experience in events
- Skilled in multitasking and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for events
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Customer service orientation
As part of your package, we are offering a salary of £17,680.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Within our concessions business we continously develop our offer and keep ahead of competition through innovative catering and hospitality offers. Our concessions sites aim to make every customer experience memorable. Away from the standard 9 til 5, these sites allow for flexibility and offer real opportunity for growth in a hospitality career.