Hospitality & Event Manager
- London, SW17 0NR
- Hospitality & Event Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality and Event Manager will consist of:
- General day-to-day running of the front of house operations within the facility - ensuring the smooth running and delivery of match days and events
- To be conversant with all paperwork involved in running the site, working within the budget guidelines for wet and dry GPs
- Delegating to the Hospitality Supervisor
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Promoting and marketing the business.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Manager include:
- Experience as an Event Manager
- Skilled in project management and event planner
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Customer service orientation
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £28,000.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.