Hospitality & Event Manager
- BS1 5DB
- Hospitality & Event Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality and Event Manager will consist of:
- Responding appropriately to incoming enquiries via phone and email and chasing to a conclusion
- Liaise with external suppliers, prepare quotes, contracts and event proposals for events of all types, including internal and external
- Produce event detailed planners (including catering, cost, invoicing details, itinerary, etc.)
- Conducting menu tasting while planning the event with the client
- Develop events from proposal right up to delivery, including set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality and Event Manager include:
- Experience as a catering event manager
- Skilled in project management and event planner
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Customer service orientation
As part of your package, we are offering an hourly rate up to £12.50 plus holiday pay. Potential for the role to become permanent.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Within our concessions business we continuously develop our offer and keep ahead of competition through innovative catering and hospitality offers. Our concessions sites aim to make every customer experience memorable. Away from the standard 9 till 5, these sites allow for flexibility and offer real opportunity for growth in a hospitality career.