- Eccles, M30 7EY
- Hospitality Assistant
- Previous experience in a similar job role is highly desirable
- Polite, courteous and presentable always.
- Have a professional and positive attitude, communicating clearly and concisely.
- Commitment to customer care with the ability to demonstrate it.
- Active listening skills to ensure orders are taken correctly.
- Taking food and drink orders, ensuring prompt and accurate service.
- Being responsible for cash handling, presenting and collecting bills ensuring that payments are charged correctly.
- Deal with customer requests and queries.
- Complete additional duties requested by a manager or supervisor.
Attend mandatory and other training as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service to our guests in an engaging and informative way
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and build rapport with our guests and the team
- Desire to continuously learn and improve both knowledge and skills
Successful, experienced candidates will be required to take and serve food and drinks orders within one of our hospitality suites. Reporting to the Room/ Level Manager, candidates must be passionate about excellent service and be able to communicate efficiently and professionally with customers; while having a good understanding and knowledge of products. Directed by our supervisors and managers your role will be to ensure that all customers have the most enjoyable, memorable and outstanding experience and service
We require you to be exceptionally well presented, friendly, approachable and with an eye for detail. You must be able to work using your own initiative as well as working within a team. You will also need to be able to show a high level of commitment to home games to ensure consistency in this key position.
Rate of pay is negotiable depending on skill level.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offers a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
Proof of eligibility to work within the UK must be provided if invited for interview
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.