- Cambridge, CB10 1RQ
- Hospitality Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Assistant will consist of:
Setting up stations and then serving refreshments and buffet foods to our conference guests - customer is always number one priority
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
Must have your own transport, the more flexible you are, the more work hours we can offer you
£9.27 per hour
Meals on duty provided
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.