Head of Hospitality
- Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ
- Head of Hospitality
They will lead all day-to-day operational planning and delivery, offering best practice and guidance to the onsite teams, in line with business objectives and company standards to achieve and maximize set targets. Establish and maintain a committed and engaged team.
As Head of Hospitality for Elior you will be expected:
• Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the Elior eXperience are communicated and embedded within the sites, supporting the site managers and Service Champions as appropriate.
• Leads and actively contributes to BT Murrayfield's Hospitality operations function, planning and activity.
• Proactively manages site-related issues through management team.
• Leads planning process for matchday hospitality, non-matchday C&B alongside C& B Manager
• Leads planning process for bar operations within function suites.
• Accountable for Bar GP.
• Instils a culture of achievement, results and continuous improvement.
• Co-ordinates site operational activities as required.
• Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control, culinary excellence, improving merchandising, implementing, monitoring and evaluating results within the site teams to ensure area financial results are exceeded.
• Accountable for COSHH, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
• Oversee Site Management within area of responsibility to ensure proactive management of teams on site. Responsible for recruiting high calibre site colleagues, developing them and driving them to ensure the following activities are performed with excellence: site succession planning, recruitment, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
• Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence. Responsible for proactively maintaining external relationships with clients to exceed expectations and retain business.
• Accountable for innovative design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation throughout the area.
• Provides daily and monthly reports to the general manager as appropriate.
As Head of Hospitality for Elior we look for the following:
• Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a large and diverse team with fairness and empathy. Able to create and implement economically sustainable solutions to the benefit of the Client and Elior UK.
• Ability to work within a high-pressured environment through the creation of a strong sense of team spirit, instilling a hunger to be part of a winning team. Anticipates and takes advantage of internal and external factors, for the long-term commercial benefit for Elior UK.
• Committed to achieving growth by creating a culture of innovation, commitment and dynamism. Has courage to promote and foster independent decision making throughout the team, enabling individual and team growth by learning from mistakes.
• Able listen with empathy enabling impartial judgement, quickly establishing trust and rapport. Being an exemplary role model. Delivering unequivocally client and customer promises and contractual compliance through delivering operational excellence within your teams.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £34,000 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.